Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big News

Virgos Magician

Sep 13, 2004
Sydney
I have big news that the centre forward from Cork City is coming across for a trail, and that he was recommended by Steve Coppell to us. And Also MM has been to france and has looked at 2 strikers.

This info has come from a very close source to the club.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps MMs' plan is to build a team composed totally of strikers, either converted or not, that way the players can move around during the game from position to position in an attempt to confuse the opposition, safe in the knowledge that the forwards know what they are doing.

Virgos Magician

Sep 13, 2004
Sydney
Gully said:
Perhaps MMs' plan is to build a team composed totally of strikers, either converted or not, that way the players can move around during the game from position to position in an attempt to confuse the opposition, safe in the knowledge that the forwards know what they are doing.

:lolol: :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
We need a striker who can score 20+ a season at this level. Then we can start converting these draws in to wins.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Virgos Magician said:
I have big news that the centre forward from Cork City is coming across for a trail, and that he was recommended by Steve Coppell to us. And Also MM has been to france and has looked at 2 strikers.

This info has come from a very close source to the club.

I wonder where the TRAIL will lead him?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:
Yay, because we really need strikers ... :nono:
Well we do, let's just hope MM is looking EXCLUSIVELY at strikers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wardywonderland said:
We need a striker who can score 20+ a season at this level. Then we can start converting these draws in to wins.

Or 10 plus even

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here