Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHALBA End of Season Celebratory get together this afternoon.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Counting House , George Square, Glasgow from 1pm (families and kids welcome)

then

Aragon Bar, Byres Road, Glasgow (spiritual home of the Albas) form 3pm

then

food somewhere

All welcome.

TNBA

TTF

Enjoy yourself guys (especially Tony) Another team in blue and white with a league winners trophy near celtic park. Still, their used to it now. Tony PM me at some point with a number to catch up. As you are now a Jocko I'll pay for the call. I'm planning to fly up a few times this season again !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Jimbo

I bet that was rather a good night ! Made me somewhat dewy eyed with the references to Byres Road etc.

Al

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Brighton and Hove ALBAs

It was a good fun time too, plenty of fine ale especially at Tennants Bar in Byres Road which was expertly followed by a cracker curry at the Ashoka Ashton Lane.

Will meet again for our Championship Celebration again next year I suppose?

Tickets for a signed Gordon Greer shirt available for £5 each from Malcolm Posket's Pockets. All goes to section funds to maintain our sponsorship.

TNBA

TTF

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Bhafc albas

chucky1973 wrote

what does BHALBA stand for?

Not specifically involved but ALBA is the traditional Gaelic name for Scotland so I suppose the name on this post is a convenient adaptation now used by BHAFC fans north of the border.

Hope you get a proper reply !

Al

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
chucky1973 wrote

Not specifically involved but ALBA is the traditional Gaelic name for Scotland so I suppose the name on this post is a convenient adaptation now used by BHAFC fans north of the border.

Hope you get a proper reply !

Al

thanks, i had no idea that Alba meant that, so my original question was maybe not so blonde!!! thanks again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here