Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best video ever?

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Lush said:

Can't believe that the Coldplay backwards video was in there when The Pharcyde is so much better.

That may be true, but the way the video goes backwards yet he's still singing forwards (if you see what I mean) is trully brilliant.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Gullet said:
That may be true, but the way the video goes backwards yet he's still singing forwards (if you see what I mean) is trully brilliant.

Weird Al Yankovic did that years before Coldplay, and I think he stole the idea in the first place.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Gullet said:

I'm sorry but it really isn't a patch on the Pharcyde video, it may look slick and all but that's done by editing and cheating. The Pharcyde video is more about the talents of the director and the band rather than the production team.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The Pharcyde one doesnt really manage to lipsync the song to the artists in the way that Coldplay does, although I agree the pharcyde one is better.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Johnny Cash "Hurt", fantastic the way the video converted a junkie's self pitying lament to a dying man contemplating his mistakes in life

Three of a Kind "Babycakes", girls in tight tops with squirty cream and a food fight, a thoughtful insight into the futiility of modern day consumerism.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
El Presidente said:
Johnny Cash "Hurt", fantastic the way the video converted a junkie's self pitying lament to a dying man contemplating his mistakes in life

Thats a great track and video

JC's version of Redemption Song with Joe Strummer is also a great rework of the Bob Marley classic

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Fat boy slim - Joker
Fat boy slim - Weapon of choice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here