Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Being an NSC Patron (Annual patrons, please read post 336)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
1729340741503.png

Ooops, wrong thread!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
A bounce for this, for a couple of reasons...

Firstly - a massive thanks to all those who have directly supported NSC over the last year. It's a massive help in funding the site.
Hi @Bozza

Just to say I have transferred £50 to your Blue Seagull account.

Thanks for another year of emotional highs, lows, fun, fear and heated debates all while sharing our journey as Seagulls fans.

NSC has become a big part of what it means to be a Brighton supporter for me.

Thank you 😍

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Secondly - it's approaching a year since people first started supporting NSC directly. A handful of people made an annual payment, and these are set to renew - Paypal will automatically take the money again. I just wanted to flag this in case any annual payers want to cancel - you'll need to do this within your Paypal account.

I haven't got a PayPal account, I'm pretty sure I paid direct from my Barclaycard.

But yes, I want to renew for another year, so if it doesn't happen automatically let me know. (I'll check my end as well).

EDIT: Just checked my records, it was my Barclaycard, paid to your PayPal account. It was on the 1st November, so I'll check then to make sure it's gone through as an 'automatic renewal' payment.

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It does auto-renew doesn’t it? I’d rather it did. Ta.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As others have said, best £50 spent, the ads were getting on my wick 😁 And afterwards I got a lovely email from Bozza saying he loved me. Which was nice 😍
Hang on, I got that too. I thought it was just me.

Cancelled

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here