Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Beating your opponent 1-0 or 5-0?

Winning 1-0 or 5-0, what do your prefer?

• Total voters

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Well?

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
1-0 for me, total control! But you should have asked for 1-0 vs like 3-2/4-3 ... not that it matters, I'll go with an even stronger 1-0 then, if you want to win things. I'll probably be in a minority here, but in hindsight I love the way some Italian teams used to master the European cups. Weird isn't it, haha!

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
To me the 1-0 takes it.

Spending 90 minutes nervous and excited and then getting away with it just satures me better than a 5-0 walk in the park win, which may be funnier and more entertaining but could never provide the same sense of relief and "we won this war"-sense of emotion that follows.
If thats because of drugs like some suggest... you should try drugs.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
To me the 1-0 takes it.

Spending 90 minutes nervous and excited and then getting away with it just satures me better than a 5-0 walk in the park win, which may be funnier and more entertaining but could never provide the same sense of relief and "we won this war"-sense of emotion that follows.
Goal difference. Confidence from scoring goals, different players getting on the scoresheet, getting to see and celebrate 5 Albion goals in one game.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Goal difference. Confidence from scoring goals, different players getting on the scoresheet, getting to see and celebrate 5 Albion goals in one game.
All great.

Does it beat winning a very tight and exciting game? Not to me.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
To me the 1-0 takes it.

Well said, I'll skip the drugs though!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Depends on the opposition, I would find a 1-0 win at the Etihad more satisfying than a 5-0 win at Bromley.
However, a 5-0 win at Selhurst trumps all other results.
You shouldn't of done that.

Andy!!!!!!

Johnson.

Andyyyyyyyyy!

Johnson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here