Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Avaters

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
If everyone changes there avater to this one, then we are all guilty of the same chare that there accusing Roz of, are they going to try and arrest / charge hundreds af us, up and down the country ? worldwide even !! .........i dont think so somehow, if you want to change it and your not sure how, just follow these instructions.....right click on my avater, then click on "SAVE PICTURE AS" go to your "user cp and open up edit avater, then click on "browse" and find this picture thats job done.......

:clap: :clap:

That cow wants doing in.

Come and GET me coppers, you have to guess what country first though.

She's doing herself in though, so it's alright. She's a right rough looking old bint who can't get a bloke, and has a bitter attitude to a perfectly sensible and enjoyable sport that brings so much satisfaction to so many.

Eff off De Felchi you heinous hunchback, you will never get laid ever again, and your mirror cringes at the sight of you, bitch.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
NMH said:
That cow wants doing in.

She's doing herself in though, so it's alright. She's a right rough looking old bint who can't get a bloke, and has a bitter attitude to a perfectly sensible and enjoyable sport that brings so much satisfaction to so many.

Eff off De Felchi you heinous hunchback, you will never get laid ever again, and your mirror cringes at the sight of you, bitch.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I agree whole heartedly

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
NMH said:
That cow wants doing in.

:lolol: :lolol: Don't hold back NMH say what you feel :lolol: :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just changed from the not wanted to wanted avatar

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Count me in

When women learn to throw stones properly then they can meddle in our affairs (Daft bints excepted ):clap2: :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Oh what the f***.

They can't lock us all up, or can they?

If they do, I'm suing Roz.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here