Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere tonight

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Very dissapointing for an away game with a fair few making the journey. Yes It is like withdean and is hard to create anything but it's not hard to stand up and help cheer the Albion on.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What was the Albion audience?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Thought we done well to take that many last night, but have to agree, the atmosphere was particularly poor.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
On the radio, support sounded good until the team started being gash. Can't blame you really.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Very dissapointing for an away game with a fair few making the journey. Yes It is like withdean and is hard to create anything but it's not hard to stand up and help cheer the Albion on.

Pretty much he whole upper tier stood all game, not sure where that comment is coming from, you obviously cant hear them getting behind the team since the noise goes up.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
The beach balls prior to kick off led to more noise being generated than most of the game. Actually I found it a particularly frustrating performance with us giving the ball away far too easily and loads of careless mistakes; that may have been a factor.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
1,206 Albion there, magnificent support.

:bowdown:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
yeah i stood at the back the whole game and was singing but it was pointless really because nobody was singing with me and the people round me. The loudest noise was when we were at victoria station singing when there were Chelsea fans

The Leeds support at Carlisle last night was amazing. They had about 3,500 there and it was loud, and going mental when they scored esp. in the 2nd half.
OB were there bigstyle with dogs and horses and all that, though I felt they missed a trick or two all the same.
Trust me, even with new-improved-Gusball we have a long way to go to be any threat to the higher echelon of the division next season - plus Withdean is obviously no fortress either.
Top 2? We're having a laugh!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Who brought all the beach inflatables? That bloody tyre got annoying in the end, fortunately it stopped when the game started! When was the last time someone smuggled some celery into the ground? Surely that's gotta be one for the last away game, MK Dons if I'm not mistaken...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here