Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ascot 4.25 saturday..........

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
tip for the 4.25 at ascot on saturday is deacon blues jockey hayley turner, back it now because its getting backed heavily from 14/1 last show i see 8's.

good luck.

2 other horses at ascot this week i've been told to large on are shumoos and elzam both in sprints 1 weds and other sat i think, look them up will be short but hey beggers can.t be choosers...:smile:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
tip for the 4.25 at ascot on saturday is deacon blues jockey hayley turner, back it now because its getting backed heavily from 14/1 last show i see 8's.

good luck.

2 other horses at ascot this week i've been told to large on are shumoos and elzam both in sprints 1 weds and other sat i think, look them up will be short but hey beggers can.t be choosers...:smile:

Well if it comes in we'll all be loaded way before wages day.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Regarding today’s card - what are they doing still having the Queen Anne as the first race? For the second year in a row, it's probably the best race of the whole week. They should switch it to the fourth race and open the meeting with the Coventry.

Also the 2 shortest price horses I can remember for a while at Royal Ascot.......Frankel 1.37 and So You Think 1.46......Even money the double.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I think Sydney Seagull tipped the Aussie horse that came second today, about 4 months ago? Well done Paul!

I had a little £10 e/w on the bugger and am sensibly re-investing my winnings tomorrow on

'Julienas'

in the 4.25 at Arsecaught!

20-1 and 1/5th the odds on William Hill.

Forget the last run, studying form with my electron microscope and particle accelerator I come to the inevitable conclusion that this hoss has been laid out for this race by it's trainer, the very right honourable Mr Jerome Noseharder.

£10 e/w cunningly bet.

TNBA

TTF

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Any tips for tomorrow anyone?

Flushed with funds from today's punt on 'Julienas', I have scoured the Racing Post on-line and decided to spend an hour dissecting the form of the Britannia Handicap (4.25pm Thursday 16th Royal Ascot).
Tough old race but I have had £4 e/w on Betfair on 'Catalyze' at a nice 49-1 the win and 11.5-1 the place.

Rationale as follows:

-Horse was backed first time out but ran far too free and came in 12th (of 12)
-Horse bound to come on for first run
-High draw should help and there are fast horses also drawn high so best part of draw
-Balding and Probert good combo.

No massive confidence but I like the odds.

TNBA

TTF

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
Ascot 4.25 deacon blues, Were you listening????

Deacon blues goes in at ascot in the 4.25.....blimey guys who's going to buy me a drink????? for those i told about this horse.....must be in profit big time now, i await your replies punters!!!

hotcake

Jun 18, 2011
I'm not a Brighton fan, infact support Partick Thistle, just was browsing this forum randomly after seeing pics of the new ground and came across this tip and banged 20 quid on this at 8/1 with Paddy. Cheers mate!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
i had it mate in a lucky 15 with fort bastion (2nd) await the dawn (1st) bewtiched (still running)!!

Last edited:

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
I'm not a Brighton fan, infact support Partick Thistle, just was browsing this forum randomly after seeing pics of the new ground and came across this tip and banged 20 quid on this at 8/1 with Paddy. Cheers mate!

your welcome...

hotcake

Jun 18, 2011
I posted on your other thread. I've got a nightout tonight too and I was quite skint before hand. Good man!

I used to work with Ladbrokes as a student and whenever a horse took a hammering in the betting you know its got a great chance. Murtagh on board gave me confidence backing it too as hes a pretty solid jockey. Shat myself at the end though when it just about held on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here