Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Arsenal v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 11th SEASON !!

Arsenal v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As in every prediction this season 1-3 to the Albion. Law of averages will get me there eventually

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Think it's about time our luck changed a bit, 2-1 to us and Maupay to score as he normally does after a mare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
4-0. I would have said 1-0 but BHA will give up many goals when the Gunners counter attack.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
3-0 Arsenal.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3 - 0

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
2-0 to Arsenal .. assuming Webster not back and fear we will not be able to get the possession we want. We completely outplayed Arsenal at our place, forcing them to go long from the back time after time. Not sure if Webster played that day, but just don't think we are equipped now to play that way again and not concede. HOWEVER, the hope is that a Welbeck strike, and anxious Emirates crowd who are desperate t o get above Spurs and of course there's a chance but we have to score 1st..

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I am going for 0-0 mostly on the basis that no one else has yet gone for it .
edit actually i am one of four going for it , must have been glancing at 2-2 , what a buffoon !

Last edited:

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Stuffed if I know. I really want to say we can win, but my head is saying not a frigging chance. Like most of us I am just hoping we can scrape enough points together to get through the season without being dragged into a relegation battle, then sort out what has gone wrong during the break.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Head says we'll lose, heart says a shock win for us and an Arsenal Fan TV meltdown to rival anything that's gone before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here