Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal U21s 0, Albion 1

The Argus has a few more details about the game. The Adams family of El Abd, Virgo and Hinshelwood were the back 4 alongside Harding and played well to deny the Arsenal youngsters.

Jarrett is "an interesting prospect - an out-and-out leftwinger hard to knock off the ball" says Knight.

Currie is skilful but needs to work on fitness.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if it is owusu-adibye we will stay up. he is a class player

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I may be old fashioned but much as I thin k JR has POTENTIAL I do not consider him to be big enough or strong enough yet. Premiership clubs will have had the pick of the talent and as such will have probably picked up players who are both bigger and stronger. I do not see JR as being a comparison in size to either Norman Whiteside or Wayne Rooney at 17 years old.

Arsenal obviously want their boys to go out and play against men in a lower division to make them strionger hence the loans. We do the same with the likes of Worthing Crawley etc.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BensGrandad said:
I may be old fashioned but much as I thin k JR has POTENTIAL I do not consider him to be big enough or strong enough yet. Premiership clubs will have had the pick of the talent and as such will have probably picked up players who are both bigger and stronger. I do not see JR as being a comparison in size to either Norman Whiteside or Wayne Rooney at 17 years old.

Arsenal obviously want their boys to go out and play against men in a lower division to make them strionger hence the loans. We do the same with the likes of Worthing Crawley etc.

I am in complete agreement with you.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I do not see JR as being a comparison in size to either Norman Whiteside .

Please don't swear on here,that tackle cost us the cup final. I will never forgive him.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
... yes, Chris Ramsay had been superb up to that point... what a w@nker the man who shall not be named is...:angry: :censored:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
b.w.2. said:
... yes, Chris Ramsay had been superb up to that point... what a w@nker the man who shall not be named is...:angry: :censored:

Did Ramsay play again for us after Shitesides tackle????

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I've heard today that we were offered Jeremie Aliadiare for a season, but he wants to stay for a while with Arsenal and fight for a first-team place.

It does say on the Seagulls website that we are not looking to bring players in now, but maybe a bit later on in the season, which could mean that if Aliadiare doesn't get in the first team come late Sept/Early Octboer, he may well come to us after that.....

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
dougdeep said:
Did Ramsay play again for us after Shitesides tackle????
4 times the following season before leaving. You won't find me swearing on here very often but that shi**y little f***er cost us the cup and Ramsey his career. I can't think of him without swearing.:angry: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here