Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we a true Champiosnhip side or really a league 1/2 club?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Goring Gull said:
At the moment well and truly league one, even historically we've generally been bottom 2 divisions.

Peter jackson's Blue and White Army:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

were you there satdi?

5-0!!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Getting Falmer will give us a chance to be a football team not a struggling team in a rented home losing money hand over fist.
It should give us a bit of stability.
I don't think for one moment it will make us successful but if we can get the crowds in and a good income then it will help us do well.

sneakychef

Oct 28, 2004
Stroud Green
gazwag said:
Wigan have to compete with just as bigger clubs and the history of being a Rugby town.

Which is why they only sell out games where they are playing a local side. There were more Liverpool fans in the home end than Wigan when they played them. They still average about 17,000. They have no right to be where they are, it's just outside investment from a mega rich chairman and quite outstanding management from Jewel.

Brighton would be capable of what they have done if we could get the investment.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Dies Irae said:
Peter jackson's Blue and White Army:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

were you there satdi?

5-0!!!!

I certainley was went with a couple of lads from work thoroughly enjoyed it. Not the same as watching the Albion I would say Town would trounce the Albion at the moment.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'd say we are a lower league 1 club with withdean.
With Falmer we have potential to be a true championship club . . .all be it mid table or lower

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here