Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Reading More Hated Than Palace

G

I have to work with several Reading season tickets holders and they were so pleased when we were relegated.

Apparently BHA had sent a fax to Brentford before their promotion game the season before suggesting that we wanted Brentford to win and for them to go up instead of Reading.

I have had to suffer loads of stick since we went down and have returned it in spades since Pardew went but that appears to be coming back to haunt me.

At the end of the day it's about money, they have lots, we have none. They are buying success just like Chelsea, and now they will be buying our manager.

I wish SC well but not with Reading!!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Reading really have been a problem for us in recent years (though perhaps strangely not on the pitch!) and my dislike/hatred of them is growing all the time.

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
Lets hope the tide turns when we get Falmer. Perhaps it will be our turn to do some poaching. I HATE THEM!:salute:

Last edited:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
after seeing that greasy haired **** of a chairman on there spouting how West Ham have stolen their manager and how livid he was and now he wants to steal ours.the whole Sidwell saga got me well steamed up now this.who next Leon Knight?.i really do fuckin hate them.:angry: :angry:

Wez

Aug 18, 2003
Worthing
Enough i enough, they are taking the piss now! How can any Albion fan not dislike them?:censored: :angry:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS

My sentiments exactly, but i'd prefer a win over the palace any day.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Part of the problem with Palace is that a Palace supporter may move out of south London and move in right next door to you. The same thing is happening with people from Reading.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
It will always be palace as the enemy although reading are a right pain in the arse and always seem to look in our direction.:angry: :angry: :angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
palace i hate, but they are our rivals. its banter and part of history.

reading i really feel hate for now though, almost uncontrolable rage. i hate everything about them. what they stand for, the fact they have a sugar daddy. the fact that meridan tried to claim they were champs 2 years ago.

i really, really hate them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here