Anyone got any bloody hard football questions

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Only team in English leagues to start with 5 consonants?
(expect most of you to get this one)

Only team in English leagues whose name does not originate from a specific city/town/village/suburb?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Only team in English leagues whose name does not originate from a specific city/town/village/suburb?

Arsenal, shirley?

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Now I've looked into it, they could be a possibility too... There is of course a tube station named arsenal but it appears that was actually named after the football club. So you could well be right

Woolwich Arsenal?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Now I've looked into it, they could be a possibility too... There is of course a tube station named arsenal but it appears that was actually named after the football club. So you could well be right

Arsenal were started by workers at the royal arsenal in woolwich and later named after the area they were based in south London. Iirc they moved due to low crowds north. And they had the cheek to slag off mkdons.

Source - brought up in London and for years lived next to highbury stadium.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Port Vale (pub name if I recall correctly)

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Who is the only player to play in ALL FOUR levels of English football AND win the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?

i had this in a quiz, there was one similar to this with a pompy player why i said them, but i actually think the answer is Seve Finan, either that or a pompy player

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Can't be bothered to go through all the postings so forgive me if already asked.....What team got promoted to every division to the top and then got demoted to every division in the following seasons.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here