Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I saw a crash and burn in the making there! I suppose I should be happy with that

Wordle 538 4/6*

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Wordle 538 3/6*

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lady Luck shines on me again, sorry @Papak

I worked out I had 13 possible options for my 3rd go (yes I was sad enough to write them all out - there’s a place for grabs in the semi-final after all!). I chose the word that would rule out more of the remaining 12 - and it was the right answer!

Played 320
Streak 58
Average 3.96

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Wordle 538 3/6*

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lady Luck shines on me again, sorry @Papak

I worked out I had 13 possible options for my 3rd go (yes I was sad enough to write them all out - there’s a place for grabs in the semi-final after all!). I chose the word that would rule out more of the remaining 12 - and it was the right answer!

Played 320
Streak 58
Average 3.96
Nicely done and good luck in the rest of the competition. Always nice if you go out to the eventual winner...

@SeagullsoverLondon many thanks for all your effort on the admin side of things.

It has certainly honed my Wordle skills with me taking a bit more time (not much more) and considering options rather than just mashing in any word that fitted.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 538 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

after #3 there was only one option.

but reading some of the other comments on here, I don’t take this seriously enough;) not competitive enough, obviously

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wordle 538 3/6*

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There was a very good often used starter word available today to narrow it right down which it seems quite a few low scorers did use, not me obviously :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here