Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I would love to say yes, but unless someone drops out, the games have started. Who knows, if it is a success, we could have it a bit more often than once every four years!
Im happy to drop out if Papak wants my place - if you want to message him?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Shit.

YWWWW
WWWWY
WYYWG
WGYWG
GGGGG

Tallies.PNG

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Wordle 524 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Played 250, Current Streak 67, Max Streak 126, Average 4.23 (1,058/250)

Great second word after my usual opener and then a leap of faith. You have to take opportunities at a World Cup. Really pleased with that today!

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Wordle 524 5/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A terrible attempt from me today; I really need to up my game for my first match of the Wordle Cup tomorrow.

Played 306
Streak 44
Average 3.99

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Wordle 524 3/6*

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 524 3/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

a big gap between #1 and #2.
then a big gap between #2 and #3 until the bl33ding obvious hit me between the eyes.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Thanks for the offer Zeb but rules are rules :) Good luck in the competition!!
I haven’t started yet and Seagulls over London said you could step in if someone drops out - I have several hospital appointments coming up over the next few weeks so you’d be doing me a favour as I may forget to post!

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I haven’t started yet and Seagulls over London said you could step in if someone drops out - I have several hospital appointments coming up over the next few weeks so you’d be doing me a favour as I may forget to post!
I am happy either way, decide amongst yourselves. Also @surrey jim forgot to post yesterday and hasn't registered a score, so maybe you could take his place if he doesn't want to take part

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I knew I was in trouble after go two, not helped by a stupid repeat error in go three

Wordle 524 5/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I am happy either way, decide amongst yourselves. Also @surrey jim forgot to post yesterday and hasn't registered a score, so maybe you could take his place if he doesn't want to take part
It’s a bit late for that possibility - whoever took his place would be down a score -( I wouldn’t be able to step in for yesterday’s as my Wordle app automatically updates to the current days grid 😏)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Probably should've got that in 2, but brain clearly not working this morning so needed an eliminator
Wordle 524 3/6
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
St 38
Av 3.71

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here