Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Do people keep a list of previous answers?

I not only keep an eye on previous answers but I once spent a couple of hours looking at how frequently certain letters appear to see if they are strange patterns (there are: Y and F appear more frequently than expected and S less so)

I'm not sure it's that helpful though: I got my fourth par 4 in a row - av still 3.58

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If I had gone for my original second guess it would have been a 3. Bugger.

WWWWY
GGWWW
GGWYW
GGWGG
GGGGG

Tallies.PNG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I not only keep an eye on previous answers but I once spent a couple of hours looking at how frequently certain letters appear to see if they are strange patterns (there are: Y and F appear more frequently than expected and S less so)

I'm not sure it's that helpful though: I got my fourth par 4 in a row - av still 3.58

As far as I am aware none of the answers so far have been plurals. That would lower the S count in relation to prevalence, Shirley? The Y and F is probably chance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Ps it would amuse me if you changed your user name to GwywyG

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

I tend to look at letter combinations for my starter word, eg ST, PL, TR, TH, etc and also try to add two vowels. But couldnt be arsed to do spreadsheets or lists,

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
As far as I am aware none of the answers so far have been plurals. That would lower the S count in relation to prevalence, Shirley? The Y and F is probably chance.

Correct, there has never been a plural ending with an S

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Late today

Wordle 452 3/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Average 4.125
Streak 8

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Took a long time from try 3 to 4. Bit of a tricky one for me. Pleased with par

Wordle 453 4/6

🟨[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]
[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟩[emoji833]
[emoji833]🟩[emoji833]🟩[emoji833]
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Wordle 453 3/6*

[emoji833][emoji833][emoji833][emoji833]🟩
[emoji833]🟩🟩[emoji833]🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That seemed like a fairly simple 3 today, just the way the letters fell.

Played 235
Streak 44
Average 3.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here