Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone been to Cyprus in April

horshamseagull11

seagullshorsham
Dec 11, 2010
Eastbourne
For cheap beach weather in march april it has to be Fuerteventura. Went last march and didn't see a cloud all week 24-27'c got VERY burnt. Should be ok in Cyprus but will be under 20'c with wind n rain or even snow on the Trudos mountains out of season. Went Cyprus in Sept and it rained for 3 days. Good luck is all i can say!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For cheap beach weather in march april it has to be Fuerteventura. Went last march and didn't see a cloud all week 24-27'c got VERY burnt. Should be ok in Cyprus but will be under 20'c with wind n rain or even snow on the Trudos mountains out of season. Went Cyprus in Sept and it rained for 3 days. Good luck is all i can say!

It Will not be below 20 unless they are having very, very unusual weather for that time of year. Might see some rain, and don't go with the intention of getting a tan. As a 3 times a year visitor I prefer April for a spring break, or early may (footie permitting) and end of August for a summer trip. September/October can still be excellent too, I went swimming in the sea at Aya Napa on December 1st last year, a bit chilly, but warmer than any uk sea I've ever tried!

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
I have been living in Cyprus for the last 11 years since moving from Hove where I was born, and I can safely say that the ONLY thing I miss is going to watch the Albion - Period. Anyway the weather is a little unpredictable at that time of year I remember in 2004 when I got married in mid April it was nudging 40C during a heatwave!! But I also remember a couple of years ago the summer was late and it was only around 20-22C for the whole month! Rain is rare as May closes in so at least its dry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here