Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anybody else on holiday in Spain for the final?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I'm going to be in southern Spain on sunday which probably means watching the final in a bar full of Spaniards. Given it's peak holiday season, does anybody else find themselves in this unfortunate yet hilarious situation?
Get to Malaga Old Town and watch the game in Shakespear's Bar, about two hundred metres up from the market. Great pub with a superb selection of ales and the clientelle will be slightly more English than Spanish.

TNBA

TTF

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will be watching the final in Morocco

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I moved a booked package holiday in the Balearics, so that I was home for the 2011 Amex Doncaster opener.
Mrs South Stand Bonfire lovingly allowed me to bring our ferry journey from a holiday in France forward by a day so I could attend the first PL game against Man City. Overnight ferry from Dieppe, got home at 10.30am and she then gave me a lift to the Evening Star for pre match beers. She’s a keeper ❤️

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Mrs South Stand Bonfire lovingly allowed me to bring our ferry journey from a holiday in France forward by a day so I could attend the first PL game against Man City. Overnight ferry from Dieppe, got home at 10.30am and she then gave me a lift to the Evening Star for pre match beers. She’s a keeper ❤️
We have plenty of keepers, we need another right back! ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here