moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I'm on kingsgate native in the 3:45 ascot e/w
Oh, it's just my fancy, nothing more

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Had a vg week at Ascot so currently £345 up , all with relatively small bets of £2.50 e/w apart from my £10 e/w on Julienas on Tuesday. Gone for a Lucky 15 today (50p e/w for a £15 stake).
Ascot
2.30 Polydamus @ 20-1
3.05 Poet @12-1
3.45 Definitely @ 14-1
4.24 Imperial Guest at 22-1

pays a wopping £68 1/2 k if they all come in.

Well you never know Mrs do you?

TNBA

TTF

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Hooray.
Await the Dawn/Hoof it (Double).
Poet.

Broken even this week after Sagramore came in.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
i've had a shout for await the dawn, and elzaam....the ground has played havoc with horses this week. tipped up 4 horses 2 of them have gone down by short heads if these 2 win today i'll be a bit gutted as my lucky 15 would have paid a few quid, but i'll be happy for the peeps i informed oh and forgot about deacon blues...hmmm think there has been a jokey change not looked at papers yet but i heard harry bentley is on it now and claiming 5lb....interesting.

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
i've had a shout for await the dawn, and elzaam....the ground has played havoc with horses this week. tipped up 4 horses 2 of them have gone down by short heads if these 2 win today i'll be a bit gutted as my lucky 15 would have paid a few quid, but i'll be happy for the peeps i informed oh and forgot about deacon blues...hmmm think there has been a jokey change not looked at papers yet but i heard harry bentley is on it now and claiming 5lb....interesting.

That's not very funny.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

deacon blue...its a bit late now!!!

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
That's not very funny.
what you on about? the people i have spoken two have the runners today, if thats what your on about...i they go in today i'll be happy for them like i was last week when i gave them confront @ 8/1. nuff said

deakers

Jul 15, 2008
what you on about? the people i have spoken two have the runners today, if thats what your on about...i they go in today i'll be happy for them like i was last week when i gave them confront @ 8/1. nuff said

Calm down Mucker! It was a little pun at your spelling of jockey not a dig at your no doubt wonderful tipping ability.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
lol i've clocked it now oops sorry fella, whoooooooooosh await the dawn get in......hope you boys were on early in the week!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here