Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another suicide at Crawley Station

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
this afternoon, as I was crossing the bridge of Crawley Station, apparently a kiddy/ youth jumped off the very top stairs of the side of Overline House (which the stations a part of), to his death, luckily not in the main station part. but landed in the car park area, shock me up a bit, seeing police there with a blanket over the body Anyone that lives or works there hear about it.

Very sad. :nono:

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is sad Strike, how long before someone comes on here complaining that they were delayed on their way home?

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Gully said:
It is sad Strike, how long before someone comes on here complaining that they were delayed on their way home?

:lolol: Thats what i was thinking, seriously though there are more considerate ways to commit suicide. Very sad story strike.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
RIP :nono:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Gully said:

Just how many times does that happen when it's on the railway.

Too many.

R.I.P.

:angel:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
lander14 said:

that did actually happen at my school, some kid was on drugs and thought the live rail was a lollypop... the rest is history

Gully said:

A few weeks ago, my last train home was cancelled because of a suicide. One bloke started angrily complaining about the thoughtlessness of the dead person and calling him names. Another bloke starts angrily having a go at him saying "have you ever lost a person like that you **** - within seconds they were swinging at each other and were having to be seperated by railway staff.

You do despair of the human race sometimes.

Last edited:

Crawley Cobbler

Mar 31, 2004
Crawley
London Irish said:
A few weeks ago, my last train home was cancelled because of a suicide. One bloke started angrily complaining about the thoughtlessness of the dead person and calling him names. Another bloke starts angrily having a go at him saying "have you ever lost a person like that you **** - within seconds they were swinging at each other and were having to be seperated by railway staff.

You do despair of the human race sometimes.

Yeah, railway staff always ruin a good fight. :smokin:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Am sure the last thing on these people's mind, who are at such a low ebb that they feel they have to commit suicide, is a considerate way to kill themselves.

I remember watching a TV program a few years ago about teenagers who want to commit suicide and discussed the best ways on the internet. The show featured a teenager from brighton who said how difficult it actually is to kill yourself and that he walked around brighton assessing tall buildings and the likelyhood of dying if he jumped from them.

Walking around brighton often makes me think about that guy. Very sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here