Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An entertaining read.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"I'm furious with Adkins, his decisions on substitutions and tactics have been absolutely wrong of late! We have shown today a lack of experience, lambert should never raise him arms whatever anyone does! This is ridiculous today!"

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
They're sweet: "Even if Lamberts red is justified, should be 1-1 minimum."

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sounds like a lot of Albion 'fans' of late doesn't it ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Some hilarious infighting by the carrot-crunchers e.g. "don't call me an idiot". Great comedy.

I'm assuming that a lot of their posters are suffering from amnesia given the fact that they have completely forgotten their luck against us at St Fairies. Either that or they really the inbred retards that Pompey fans say they are.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"The wheels on the bus are falling off, falling off, falling off......What a pile of cack. Well and truly found out...Adkins tactics away from home are woeful."

Now, if one of us had written that, I'd be happy. But from their own??

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Just been reading their forum, some hilarious denial denial denial going on, they've really lost touch with reality - do they really believe the Adkins bulls**t?

Can't bring themselves to give us some credit - our youngsters and makeshift team beat them fair and square (with a little help from Rickie Lambert which makes it all that bit sweeter haha).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just been reading their forum, some hilarious denial denial denial going on, they've really lost touch with reality - do they really believe the Adkins bulls**t?

Can't bring themselves to give us some credit - our youngsters and makeshift team beat them fair and square (with a little help from Rickie Lambert which makes it all that bit sweeter haha).

Alot of them are blaming Adkins for recent reverses and some players as being substandard.
Their league position should give them less reason for whinging & infighting than us, but no ... they're bloody unhappy. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here