Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ally McCoist

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Of course there is - there are rules in place to deal with liquidations. No-one bat an eyelid when Gretna was liquidated. They weren't just parachuted into the SFL at a division above the bottom. The new club was actually rejected and now play in the highland league or something. There have been others too. When Airdrionians went bust, Airdrie United weren't even allowed into division 3 (Gretna were preferred).

I din't say Rangers fans were muppets - I said those on followfollow were. They are bigotted mongs on there for the large part, and seem to collectively believe they have a right to be much higher than division 3.

But the whole Airdrie thing stank as after they were reject entrance to the third division they purchased Clydebank and moved the club to Airdrie, rebranded it and ended up starting the season, I think, in the second division.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
i miss him on a question of sport :( just not the same

I was told by an impeccable 'sauce' that McCoist and Parrott were the last two captains that winged it on wits and wit alone. The current muppets are fed all their scripted stuff, and they're still not funny.

I was told by an impeccable 'sauce' that McCoist and Parrott were the last two captains that winged it on wits and wit alone. The current muppets are fed all their scripted stuff, and they're still not funny.

I could believe that, Tuffnel comes across OK but Dawson is highly irritating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here