Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AJ To Score

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Dont really care, its a frienndly for godssake, it really doesnt matter who scores, or who plays for that matter. I really cant get hyped up for England friendlies.
Nippon vs north Korea was a far more dramatic game than the england one (who are they playing?). Japan won 2-1. :clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
culvers said:
Dont really care, its a frienndly for godssake, it really doesnt matter who scores, or who plays for that matter. I really cant get hyped up for England friendlies.

The main attraction in my book is the chance of seeing some virtuoso performances by Rooney or Wright-Phillips.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Croydonbloke said:
I have a gut feeling AJ will score tonight and earn his place in the England set up. Not just because i`m a Palace fan but i think his style of play will surprise a few.

Well I hope you didn't have a bet on it.

I should think his style of play surprised everybody; given where Sven played him. To be fair; not his fault though.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anyone to score would have been nice! :(

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Croydonbloke said:
I have a gut feeling AJ will score tonight and earn his place in the England set up. Not just because i`m a Palace fan but i think his style of play will surprise a few.

Good luck AJ. Eagles :clap2:

certainly suprised me , I thought he was good:lolol:

at least he has a cap to show his kids

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Re: Re: AJ To Score

Quantum said:
at least he has a cap to show his kids
You're right there. A Dutch cap. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports