Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolute f***ing Disgrace

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IVE EVER FELT LIKE THIS....

THIS IS A f***ing DISGRACE

OUR WORST RESULT IN 4 SEASONS.

WE NEED A MASS CLEAR OUT. GIVE HAMMOND, PIERCY, WILKINSON ETC MORE OF A GO AND GET RID OF THE USELESS FUCKERS LIKE PETHICK.

IF CULLIP DOESNT WANT TO PLAY HE SHOULD BE OFFERED TO CLUBS FOR 50K.

IM f***ing ENRAGED

Last edited:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I agree, time for a clear out !

This may be the catalyst for Mcghee to ship some out and get new ones in !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Agee, we are shit - carry on like this and we will be mid-table for sure

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Beach Hut said:
Agee, we are shit - carry on like this and we will be mid-table for sure

On what I've seen over the last month we have a good chance of dropping into the relegation zone by xmas :(

New blood is needed to stop this slide.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
totally agree.

we havent played well since rushden.

even the 3-0 blackpool win was slightly lucky and we only one cos they were SO shit.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Explain how we can have a clear out mid season ?????

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Jam The Man said:
Explain how we can have a clear out mid season ?????

by dropping some of the squad...

then playing...

kuipers
virgo cullip hinsh
hart mayo
hammond harding
piercey
mcphee knight

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This squad (with the addition of a micdfielder) is good enough to win this division.

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
we have to get at least 2 players in or we're gonna end up mid table or lower. And we need to play piercy or hammond in midfield instead of Pethick who isn't a midfielder

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Did anyone seriously exspect us to win at lincoln with there home form.:lolol:
I gave this as my tip of the day in the bookies as we are total shite end of story and the unit we once had has run its course.

Yes we need a massive clear-out and yes we missed out on many players at the start etc because we have offered to many useless twats contracts etc.

You can forget going straight up as the best is the playoffs if we are lucky and i mean lucky.

These certain twats are taking the piss out of our loyalty,so now its time to shoot them back and tell em to fuc-k right off to non league football once there contracts are up or sooner if we stick em on the transfer list.

The football is a disgrace:nono:
The only player who chases and works hard is knight and he deserves better he rearly does grrrrrr.:censored:

The team needs urgent attention. Many of those from the championship winning sides have come to the end of their shelf life. Much has been said about all the money from Coppell/Zamora going into Falmer. You CAN'T neglect the playing side forever though. The time has come for some major surgery. Where is the money for this going to come from though??.....DK......DO SOMETHING!... :eek: :eek:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
berkshire seagull said:
Did anyone seriously exspect us to win at lincoln with there home form.:lolol:
I gave this as my tip of the day in the bookies as we are total shite end of story and the unit we once had has run its course.

Yes we need a massive clear-out and yes we missed out on many players at the start etc because we have offered to many useless twats contracts etc.

You can forget going straight up as the best is the playoffs if we are lucky and i mean lucky.

These certain twats are taking the piss out of our loyalty,so now its time to shoot them back and tell em to fuc-k right off to non league football once there contracts are up or sooner if we stick em on the transfer list.

The football is a disgrace:nono:
The only player who chases and works hard is knight and he
deserves better he rearly does grrrrrr.:censored:

errrr

mcphee doesnt work hard???!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Zeitgeist said:
The team needs urgent attention. Many of those from the championship winning sides have come to the end of their shelf life. Much has been said about all the money from Coppell/Zamora going into Falmer. You CAN'T neglect the playing side forever though. The time has come for some major surgery. Where is the money for this going to come from though??.....DK......DO SOMETHING!... :eek: :eek:
Someone said that it cost us 1.5 million to set up the falmer plans etc and that amount still stood after zammo was sold,so i would say that the zammo money never went into this mysterious falmer fun otherwise it would be nearer 3 million into the fund if thats the case or maybe mr knight has cleared what he put into the club in 6 years 1.5 million mmmmm interesting.:drink: :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here