Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** 2nd Test - India v England **

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There's just the slightest of hints here that perhaps Monty should have played the first test!

What a ball from Swann to get Yuraj, a proper ripper!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's just the slightest of hints here that perhaps Monty should have played the first test!
What, play 2 spinners in India? Don't be a fool, we'll bowl bodyline and see how they like that.

I actually have a lot of respect for our selectors (contrasted with the complete contempt I have for the FA), but I had no idea why Monty didn't play in the first test.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Panesar has been outbowling Swann quite a bit recently, when they've been in the same side.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dunno whether he hit it or not, but the instant cries of 'catch it' must have put some doubt in the umpires mind!!

Not that one. About 7 overs ago, as recorded here:

Panesar to Ashwin, no run, big appeal for lbw, and it didn't look too bad. Was struck in front of middle and leg, straightened a fraction. Did all the right things, but Aleem Dar wasn't convinced - out on DRS.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Not that one. About 7 overs ago, as recorded here:

Panesar to Ashwin, no run, big appeal for lbw, and it didn't look too bad. Was struck in front of middle and leg, straightened a fraction. Did all the right things, but Aleem Dar wasn't convinced - out on DRS.

Yep, I meant that one......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here