Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10 said:
Did you see one night last week ITV showed a film that started at 9pm and didn't finish till 12.20am cos of a break for the news and the ads ? Can't remember what film it was, but it was a goodun, obviously totally ruined by the scheduling.

Tch, what was it. Its annoying me now.

Star Wars last week wasn't it?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
captainmorganrum said:
Star Wars last week wasn't it?
Yeah that might've been it. Honestly, spreading a film over nearly 3 and a half hours...who'd gonna bother with THAT ? Thinking about it, I think it started at 8 didn't it ?

Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
24 is brilliant - Seen all of them. Easy, Biscuit has Seasons 1-3 on DVD and I have Season 4 if you'd like to have a gander.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
McShane78 said:
There is going to be a 5th series. Starts in the US on Jan 15th, but probably won't get over to Sky for some time.

Still there is always downloading...

It'll likely be on RTE before Sky One, and indeed possibly starting before the season ends in the UIS, so it will be on "Sky" if you live on the island of ireland or can get a card from here

However, downloading is easier and cheaper :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It takes all types I suppose, either way, Superwife insists on watching them, so I end up doing the same.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Turkey said:
24 is brilliant - Seen all of them. Easy, Biscuit has Seasons 1-3 on DVD and I have Season 4 if you'd like to have a gander.
Very kind Turkey.
I'll sample a couple on Sky, and if I find my life suddenly has no meaning without it, I'll tap you boys up

:thumbsup:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
www.play.com is doing the boxsets cheap for £18 each, i have been buying them that way and watching a couple of episodes each night, a much better way of doing it! They are excellent imoa and deffinetly worth getting the first series if you have a spare £20 one weekend, the only problem is watching them on tele is that you can't really afford to miss an episode.
Series 5 is avalible to pre-order aswell but thats £35 but will eventually go down in price

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here