Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zutons cancelled

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Kaz said:
Sorry, just got the phone call as I was about to leave and wanted to stop anyone else from actually leaving. Mods please delete this thread.

No no - leave it !! Better if people know!!

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Just be thankful it wasn't a decent gig that was cancelled ;)

If it makes you feel any better I had some friends who saw them a couple of night ago and weren't very impressed.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Bad Ash said:
Just be thankful it wasn't a decent gig that was cancelled ;)

If it makes you feel any better I had some friends who saw them a couple of night ago and weren't very impressed.

Just not on, now I have to wait 4 weeks till my next gig :down: , then Tenacious D and Madness in the same week :clap2:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Well, I'm not going anyway - on principle!

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Kaz said:
Just not on, now I have to wait 4 weeks till my next gig :down: , then Tenacious D and Madness in the same week :clap2:

Well you're pretty lucky really, in Swindon this year I've had the choice of Razorlight and the Zutons as the only 2 bands to come here.

There was Bryan Adams too, but I think that may have been last year.

Oasis are named after a leisure centre in Swindon. I only wish they'd come to the place...

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Bad Ash said:
Well you're pretty lucky really, in Swindon this year I've had the choice of Razorlight and the Zutons as the only 2 bands to come here.

There was Bryan Adams too, but I think that may have been last year.

Oasis are named after a leisure centre in Swindon. I only wish they'd come to the place...

I shant piss you off by listing the bands I've seen this year then

mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
kaz ill buy your tenancious d ticket for 50(hopes!)

Mmmmmm ??? It's a toughy, but think I'm going to have to decline. Call the Brighton Centre on the day of the gig, as they always keep tickets back, and then release them on the day. Usually a few hundred for press, guest lists etc, then released onto general sale.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Kaz said:

Mmmmmm ??? It's a toughy, but think I'm going to have to decline. Call the Brighton Centre on the day of the gig, as they always keep tickets back, and then release them on the day. Usually a few hundred for press, guest lists etc, then released onto general sale.

ah excellent. did not know that. just missed out before and would love to go

''whats your favourite dish? im not gonna cook it for you, but i'll order it from ZANZIBAR!!!!'' :bowdown:

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
ah excellent. did not know that. just missed out before and would love to go

''whats your favourite dish? im not gonna cook it for you, but i'll order it from ZANZIBAR!!!!'' :bowdown:

Whats your favourite posish? It's not mine, but I'll do it for you :bowdown: :bowdown:

Above method is how I got Kaiser tickets earlier in the year, and friend of mine got Razorlight, and Green Day tickets

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
anyone know why?

f***ing pissed off about that - now've got to stay in and watch Celtic beat the Scum :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

doubt it would've been as good as Rancid last night mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here