Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zola and Wise

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
The way we've been playing I am of the opinion that they have been coached by Morecambe and Wise.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I have no idea why they were there. I know people don't like Wise, but I for one like his winning attitude. Zola - well he is a legend and liked by most football fans. One thing is certain, having people like them turn-up for training from time to time can only help the players.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
IOne thing is certain, having people like them turn-up for training from time to time can only help the players.

We have the worst disciplinary record in the division by a mile, our last loanee missed his final game because he found himself in a police cell on the morning of the match and now 5 of our players have been arrested for sexual assault. I would have thought the LAST thing we would need is Gus larking around with a couple of his old Chelsea pals, especially when one of them is Dennis Wise.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
0,,10433~10400870,00.jpg

0,,10433~10400876,00.jpg

0,,10433~10400863,00.jpg

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
We have the worst disciplinary record in the division by a mile, our last loanee missed his final game because he found himself in a police cell on the morning of the match and now 5 of our players have been arrested for sexual assault. I would have thought the LAST thing we would need is Gus larking around with a couple of his old Chelsea pals, especially when one of them is Dennis Wise.

"Larking around" I had not seen that reported anywhere before. Thanks for the insight. Silly old be was thinking that Gus had asked two former TOP professionals to spend some time giving them the benefit of their vast experience.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I just find it crazy that our little club would have this level of player - I used to watch them on telly as a kid!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I just find it crazy that our little club would have this level of player - I used to watch them on telly as a kid!

I think you have missed the fact they are EX players. I have no idea how old you are, but watching them as a kid sort of suggests that it was some time ago! lol

How long ago was it that Little Denis destroyed us at Coventry?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I think you have missed the fact they are EX players. I have no idea how old you are, but watching them as a kid sort of suggests that it was some time ago! lol

How long ago was it that Little Denis destroyed us at Coventry?

I'm 24 you ass!

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I always find it interesting to see how people have a go about Wise when you consider that we have Oatway. On the pitch both were the sort of player who you absolutely hated unless they were playing for you. Both have had off the field 'issues' albeit one was more high profile than the other.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Zola is an amazing character and was a brilliant player and one of my all time greats,would love to see him down here doing something at the club.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here