Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zoe Slater off Eastenders to play the bionic woman!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The ONLY slater worth a poke !

img_1.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Didn't she plan to throw herself off suicide bridge one evening in her teenage depression a few years ago?

Would it have been wrong for me to have read her mind of this scheme and to await her entirely naked and erect on the tarmac that she had intended to splash herself on, hoping that i could both save her and impregnate her wombs, thereby offering her an alternative to death being the cure to sorrow, and myself having an orgasm?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Meade's_Ball said:
Didn't she plan to throw herself off suicide bridge one evening in her teenage depression a few years ago?

Would it have been wrong for me to have read her mind of this scheme and to await her entirely naked and erect on the tarmac that she had intended to splash herself on, hoping that i could both save her and impregnate her wombs, thereby offering her an alternative to death being the cure to sorrow, and myself having an orgasm?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Utter classic.

Out of death comes life. I like it Meado. Especially as that fine piece of A crashes into your monkey custard chucker full on.
'Beast me you bassive mreasted sluts worth.'

Last edited:

McShane79

Oct 20, 2005
Worthing
Meade's_Ball said:

:lolol: :lolol: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
McShane79 said:
michelleryan8cj.jpg

Nice baps whatever anyone says.

f***ing fit. Fast becoming my favourite. I love those large breasted, tall, dark haired fitties:love: :love:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Meade's_Ball said:

No MB, it would not have been wrong.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
liked her old blonde mate beter

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
She's just made something of mine bionic!

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I am actually Distantly related to that young lady. She is my second cousin once removed I think. Just saying like.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here