Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zoe from apprentice - **Potential Spoiler**

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
All the events you listed occurred between 3 and 50 years ago. Is that the best you can come up with to defend the spoiling of a result of a programme which was on LAST NIGHT by mentioning the fact that Zoe was on Darra's programme in your original title?

It seems there is a very good reason for that sort of response. It is that you are a pompous idiot with no regard for others.

What a nasty piece of work you are! First you call me a cock and a wanker because you view a thread about the apprentice. Then you compound it with more insults because I have the audacity to rebuke your insults with sarchastic overtones (my natural defence for dealing with such personalities as yours). What a total over reaction on your part. How am I supposed to know what your viewing habits are - it happened YESTERDAY!

Here's an idea for you: don't open up chatsites or watch the tv or switch on the radio or generally engage with society until after you've seen a programme watched by 10 million that's a hot topic of conversation up and down the land from the moment it ends. And also, be a bit more pleasant in life generally Mr Angry! You'll get far fewer people wishing a pox on you and your family in general.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Fight fight fight

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
All the events you listed occurred between 3 and 50 years ago. Is that the best you can come up with to defend the spoiling of a result of a programme which was on LAST NIGHT by mentioning the fact that Zoe was on Darra's programme in your original title?

It seems there is a very good reason for that sort of response. It is that you are a pompous idiot with no regard for others.

To be fair, if I was avoiding a football result or a popular TV programs result I would not have logged on to ANY public forum, sport or any other.

Clearly your need to access NSC was greater than your desire to avoid the result. You can't really get angry about it.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
To be fair, if I was avoiding a football result or a popular TV programs result I would not have logged on to ANY public forum, sport or any other.

Clearly your need to access NSC was greater than your desire to avoid the result. You can't really get angry about it.

Normal rationale civilised cognative behaviour...

Mar 13, 2008
Breakout the emergency biscuits .... its a crisis!!!

As much as poeple laughed at this you can buy emergency chocolate. Made in france buy some small company and they have just got a deal with sainsburys and it is quite a good seller (I work in sainsburys and it goes from the shelfs faster than a lot of other brands.)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Would have been handy to have posted it on the existing Apprentice thread (which doesn't give anything away without specifically opening it) though wouldn't it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Simster - It's [MENTION=111]bristolseagull[/MENTION] you should be getting really annoyed with as he's told you the other person who went deliberately...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What a nasty piece of work you are! First you call me a cock and a wanker because you view a thread about the apprentice. Then you compound it with more insults because I have the audacity to rebuke your insults with sarchastic overtones (my natural defence for dealing with such personalities as yours). What a total over reaction on your part. How am I supposed to know what your viewing habits are - it happened YESTERDAY!

Here's an idea for you: don't open up chatsites or watch the tv or switch on the radio or generally engage with society until after you've seen a programme watched by 10 million that's a hot topic of conversation up and down the land from the moment it ends. And also, be a bit more pleasant in life generally Mr Angry! You'll get far fewer people wishing a pox on you and your family in general.
My first remark was borne out of extreme annoyance, but you have compounded it by doing anything to avoid apologising for your ridiculous thread title that has spoiled the programme for others who have not yet seen it. And are you seriously saying I shouldn't open ANY chatsite incase someone spoils it? Your defence just gets worse and worse, you smug git.

This is fair comment, except as McShane says, why not post it on the existing 25 page Apprentice thread? I had deliberately not opened that thread for a reason.

Anyway, I'm done.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
My god - is life really that dull for anybody that they get this wound up over finding out the result of the apprentice before seeing a recording. I mean really?

C'mon Simster you must be having a laugh. Your life can't be that boring and empty can it?

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009

I had to do just this earlier as I was out last night and avoided the internet when I got in just so not to find out. I even insisted to the girlfriend first thing this morning not to watch Breakfast on BBC as that would have given the game away.

Can't see why the thread starter couldn't have just added to the exisiting Apprentice thread though, must have been on page 1 of The Big Board when it was posted, no?

I wouldn't have been that annoyed about finding out the result, it's just nice not having the outcome spoilt if you've missed it in real time.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My god - is life really that dull for anybody that they get this wound up over finding out the result of the apprentice before seeing a recording. I mean really?

C'mon Simster you must be having a laugh. Your life can't be that boring and empty can it?

I love the irony of your comments combined with your username Rob :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Well my week days are a bit dull to be honest. Up and down to the city, and getting home quite late at the moment. Probably not that different from most mortgage slaves worrking in the City. My initial post was a bit OTT, but I was a bit irritated. Typical me I guess. Perhaps if I had been slightly less rude, I'd have received an apology and forgotten about it. Then again, this is Portlock we're talking about so probably not. Anyway, I said I was done so there we go.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well my week days are a bit dull to be honest. Up and down to the city, and getting home quite late at the moment. Probably not that different from most mortgage slaves worrking in the City. My initial post was a bit OTT, but I was a bit irritated. Typical me I guess. Perhaps if I had been slightly less rude, I'd have received an apology and forgotten about it. Then again, this is Portlock we're talking about so probably not. Anyway, I said I was done so there we go.

Did I just hear Simster APOLOGISE?! Whatever next :lol:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003

Boy have you got issues if you can't just say sorry without qualifying them in the same breath! Get some councilling and spend less time losing your temper with strangers who don't know your television viewing habits; you'll have a cardiac arrest man at this rate! That's if you don't get stabbed to death in the street first because your cyber-warrior side makes a guest appearance in "the city". Chill out city-boy, it was only a reality TV Programme - and 12 hours on at that.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Is this the same Simster who wants an apology...the same one who accused me on another thread of being a nark,was proved wrong and when it was suggested by the moderator that my accusers should apologise just disappeared with his cronies...only to come back later and say "This thread should be put to bed" Credit due he did come back, the other three just vanished.Not one of them was honest enough to apologise.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Given the response would it be bad to reveal that helen wins the series ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here