Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zesh Rehman Joins Norwich!!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rushden was the best evening away game I've ever been to. I think the bottles of wine on the way up might have had something to do with it though. Knight scored a blinder as well, that evening.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
clapham_gull said:
Not rated at Fulham by the fans

interesting because the Fulham fans I work with and also mates I know in London really rate him.

He was another one of those who came as a brilliant footballer ( rushden etc) and ended up everyone hating him...like that bloke from Tottenham.the Irish one. ( funny that)

I wonder if Mcshane has got better since coming down here or gone backwards?

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Knights goal that night was mental, seem to remember a save of the season from Kuipers and even Coppell getting animated to the point of being removed from the dugout!

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:
He is eyewash, never rated the bloke :nono:

He wasnt bad when he first went there, not been good for a while now.

Looks like Justin Timberlake in his N-Sync days :lolol:

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
Great start but after that he was awful. I remember one home game when he was so anonymous that I did`nt realise he was playing until nearly half time. Good luck Norwich!

Re: Re: Re: Zesh Rehman Joins Norwich!!

Uncle Buck said:
He was always a defender, he had played there for Fulham reserves and the England youth teams that he was in. For whatever reason we stuck him in midfield.
My god, is this you having a go at Coppell for playing a player out of position :ohmy: :)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zesh Rehman Joins Norwich!!

Uncle Buck said:
I seem to remember part of the loan agreement was that he played in midfield. I just remember reading it somewhere.

Thats probably Magoos reason for playing all our players out of position!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zesh Rehman Joins Norwich!!

Uncle Buck said:
Were we reasonably well covered in the central defence at that point.

I seem to remember part of the loan agreement was that he played in midfield. I just remember reading it somewhere.

Quite possibly, these loan restrictions are not unusual, eg. Arsenal telling us where to play Quincy, allegedly.

But the other side of the coin is that Coppell had no problem with playing defenders out of position in midfield, eg. Ingimarrson at the end of the season.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Zesh Rehman Joins Norwich!!

London Irish said:
Quite possibly, these loan restrictions are not unusual, eg. Arsenal telling us where to play Quincy, allegedly.

But the other side of the coin is that Coppell had no problem with playing defenders out of position in midfield, eg. Ingimarrson at the end of the season.

In fairness I think Ingimarrson had played a fair bit of his career in midfield, I guess something of a utlity player. McGhee seems to turn players established in their position into utlity players, with some it works, with others it has not.

Anyway, time to log off, pub awaits...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here