Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora's ex's kiss-and-tell

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Priceless.

"UNLIMITED shopping, designer homes, endless beauty appointments – from the outside, footie wives seem to have it all.

But former WAG Nicola T insists it is a MISERABLE existence. The Page 3 star says: “I wouldn’t wish their life on my worst enemy.”

The stunning 25-year-old went out with West Ham ace Bobby Zamora for nearly two years. While their first year together was bliss, everything later went sour.

Their relationship deteriorated so much that Nicola lost her confidence.

She says: “I became a wreck by the end. He made me feel worthless. I was surrounded by luxury but felt so lonely.”

Zamora dumped Nicola out of the blue after a year and then, weeks later, announced he wanted her back — only to dump her again.

Nicola, from Croydon, South London, became so low she became dangerously underweight — plummeting from 8½st to 7st. She also had panic attacks and started taking anti-depressants.

She says: “I know people will think I was stupid to put up with it for so long. But the first year was so perfect.

Bliss ... with Zamora before it turned sour
Bliss ... with Zamora before it turned sour
“I just hung in there hoping the Bobby I fell for would return.

“To start he completely spoiled me. I don’t mean with material things. I wasn’t interested in expensive gifts.

“I’ve always worked for my money and am proud to be independent. He spoiled me by showering me with affection and thoughtful gestures.”

But as easily as he had brought her happiness and security, Zamora started treating Nicola with a cold-hearted callousness, she says.

“It was just so bizarre,” she explains, “Looking back he treated me just like one of his PlayStation games. He loves getting a new game, plays with it non-stop for a couple of months and then bins it.

“He got bored of me and binned me — just like one of those games. I was disposable.”
Nicola claims the footballer would ignore her, ban her from using his white towels (her make-up marked them) and, most insultingly, gave her nothing but a cheque for her birthday.

“It was for a substantial amount of money, but it felt like such a slap across the face,” she says. “I didn’t want his money. After all that I will never put myself in that sort of situation again.”

The most famous soccer wives and girlfriends are Victoria Beckham, Coleen McLoughlin, Alex Curran and Elen Rives, and Nicola says: “Everyone thinks of those four when they think about WAGs.

“People think they spend their whole time draped in Cricket bags or drinking champagne with their girlfriends. But while it may look enviable from the outside, I know for a fact that it is not that great.

“It is lonely. Bobby was away a lot. If it wasn’t pre-season training he would have to travel all around the country for away games.

“But the worst was when there was a big match — he started withdrawing into himself days before the game.”

Nicola — who won The Sun’s first Page 3 Idol contest in 2002 — shared Zamora’s stunning London apartment, complete with white carpets, portraits of himself and massive plasma televisions.

The beauty, who starred in ITV reality show WAGs Boutique, says: “I was surrounded by beautiful things — his immaculate home, top-of-the-range sports cars and amazing holiday destinations — but I felt utterly worthless.” And then, of course, there is the problem of the wannabe WAGS.

Nicola remembers: “It is hard being away from each other because you know girls will be throwing themselves at your boyfriend — doing anything to attract their attention.

“They don’t stop to think about the wives, girlfriends or children.

“There is definitely a certain type of girl who is into the material side of being with a footballer. They don’t fall for the person — they simply want the lifestyle.

“That must be why so many stay with men who mess them around — they turn a blind eye to all the cheating and take the privileges.”

Nicola herself was told on a couple of occasions that Zamora was cheating on her. She says: “They were just rumours. I spoke to Bobby and decided to believe he wasn’t messing me around. I had a decision to make.

“Either become paranoid and believe every single rumour I heard or trust him and try to build a strong relationship.”

The couple started dating in January 2005 and Nicola moved into his plush riverside penthouse a couple of weeks later.

Just one year later Zamora announced to her: “I can’t do this any more.” The couple had spent Christmas together and Zamora had bought Nicola a stunning diamond ring.

She recalls: “I thought he may even ask me to marry him, but just weeks later he dumped me.”

Nicola was delighted when Zamora started calling again, begging her to go back to him.
She says: “I agreed to but things didn’t get better. He started taking me for granted again and made me feel so low. After the summer he asked me to move out again.

“That was when the panic attacks started. The doctor was so concerned about me that he prescribed me anti-depressants for two months.”
Zamora ... let Nicola get away
Zamora ... let Nicola get away

Nicola is still confused as to what prompted Zamora’s sudden change in behaviour.

She says: “When I met him he played for West Ham when they were in the Championship.

“But after West Ham got promoted to the Premiership, football dominated his every waking moment. Either the pressure got too much for him or his ego got too big.”

Nicola believes the millions that top footballers earn warps their relationships. She says: “We used to talk about our future — I called it our fairytale ending.

“We wanted a converted barn in the countryside and children. One day he threw it back in my face and taunted me with, ‘This stupid fairytale of yours — it doesn’t even exist.’

“I don’t want that fairytale now — not with him anyway.”

Nicola continues: “These boys can replace their partner without much thought. I think that is what happened to me. I wasn’t a good enough model any more so he decided to replace me. I was like a toy to him.

“In the beginning he made me feel so needed but then he ditched me like a child ditches its playthings.”

But Nicola is determined to learn from the experience.

She says: “I’m stronger now. I’ll never let anyone treat me that way again. And I’m determined to have my fairytale ending with someone who deserves it.”

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
She was from Croydon, why did he bother in the first place ? Doesn't he know ?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
If the mistreatment is true then that ain't so clever of him to be fair...

Two months of anti-depressents isnt mistreatment!! Anti-depressents dont really do anything unless you have them for a prolonged period.

Her losing weight was more than likely due to her being photographed with her tits out every week.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Two months of anti-depressents isnt mistreatment!! Anti-depressents dont really do anything unless you have them for a prolonged period.

Her losing weight was more than likely due to her being photographed with her tits out every week.

True - I'm not sticking up for her at all don't get me wrong, she wants that lifestyle without the golddigger tag which is inevitable, but some of these footballers are not angelic either, even if it is Bobby...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Bet she never had to get her manicured hands into a pile of sweaty training kit on a daily basis!!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Bet she never had to get her manicured hands into a pile of sweaty training kit on a daily basis!!

Go on then Race, what's it REALLY like being a WAG?

Does Tank ban you from using his towels?
Does he have pictures of himself everywhere?
More importantly, do the kids kick his arse on the PS2?

My neighbours dog weighs 8st - I wonder if BobbyZ would fancy shagging that?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If Bobby made her feel useless, at least he got that right:thumbsup:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Would still take him back as he could do a job

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
For someone completely sold into the WAG lifestyle, she isn't half doing a fair whack to diss the style that she would sell her high teeth to retain.

I think you'll find that the correct expression is "EYE teeth"

YES!!! :clap2::rave::clap2::thumbsup:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
If the mistreatment is true then that ain't so clever of him to be fair...

Behave! Where exactly is the mistreatment part?! All you've got is her side of a couple of arguments. She has to make it sound as bad as possible to get her 50k from whatever magazine/newspaper printed that shit.

She sounds like a moron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here