Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora...

Lush

Mods' Pet
He will never go north of Watford or west of Reading IMHO. He's a Lahndon Buoy.

If DK manages to pull off a swap for Harding I will...well I don't KNOW what I'd do!

I'm reckoning it won't be a swap for Virgo though....

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Lush said:
He will never go north of Watford or west of Reading IMHO. He's a Lahndon Buoy.

I was hoping that too :)

Means that the only club he can feasibly go to is us. He can still live in the big smoke too and commute like plenty of our players do (I'm speculating now!).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wilts said:
I was hoping that too :)

Means that the only club he can feasibly go to is us. He can still live in the big smoke too and commute like plenty of our players do (I'm speculating now!).

Hopefully the bitter Mr Pardew will put a block on that particular move after you treated him so badly :lol:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Come home, Bobby... please!... they can have Dan Harding and Leon!...

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Perhaps he'll move to the club he supported as a boy, like he did when he joined Spurs and Wet Sham! If he does move I'll look forward to the press conference.

Do you reckon he'd regain his confidence if he came back to us?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I'd love to see him back here but do you seriously think that a) we could afford his wages even if we could agree a swap deal? b) that he'd want to play at Withdean again? and c) that he'd move back to a club who's future is still so uncertain? (remember he was promised Falmer by now and it's still years away even if it is given the go ahead).

Like I said, I'd love to see it happen but I just don't think it will.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Would love to see him come back, but it's all a matter of wages, plus does he want to come back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here