Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora to Pompey...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Just heard a rumour that BZ still has house in Chichester and is going to Pompey for £6m....Dont care where ha goes really and good luck to him but Pompey.....:eek:....Personally i think there a good bet for realegation this year,Pompey and Palace nxt year in Championship for us:yahoo:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Don't think Pompey have £6 mil do they?

D

Deleted User X18H

Just heard a rumour that BZ still has house in Chichester and is going to Pompey for £6m....Dont care where ha goes really and good luck to him but Pompey.....:eek:....Personally i think there a good bet for realegation this year,Pompey and Palace nxt year in Championship for us:yahoo:

There is no way BZ has a house in Chichester

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

But you'll be in league 2.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If Bobby Zamora signs for Pompey, I will be amazed. And very disappointed, but atleast it would be easy to get along there and watch him for the first time since he left!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
no chance. pompey have NO money plus he's already playing for a much better team and a manager who rates him.

plus he knows it would be a bit painful for us if he played for pompey or palace - well that's what i like to think anyway!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
BZ lived on the estate near Tesco in BH I am fairly sure.

Is the correct answer, often seen in the store and also walking his dog round the industrial estate many moons ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here