Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora thread #7014

D

Deleted member 2719

He is 2 goals away from his best season since he played for a small club called BRIGHTON!

Yes he is on 10 goals 6 lge 4 europe.

If people are going on goals then bobs in there.............

Statistics - Football365 News

I am not as i feel his around keeping the ball is good.

As you need too against top teams in the world.

Come on Capello pick him i dare you.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Didn't score today, but the MoTD highlights (and 'arry's post-match comments) suggest it was another decent performance from our ex-talisman.

I'm wishing him a blinding second-half of the season. It would be a massive shock if he made the flight to South Africa, but he will give Capello a selection headache if he is able to keep this current form going.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Yep, it might have been only highlights on MOTD but he looks to have played another blinder today against Spurs.

Might be biased, obviously, but he is way better than one dimensional Bent.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I was there today, and can confirm that he was excellent. I had £5 for him to be First Scorer @ 6's, and if it wasn't for a couple of top drawer saves from Gomes, I'd be £30 richer (I'm glad I'm not, of course.)

Good to see him do well - would love to see him get an England call up.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Waiting on line in Hingham, Massachusetts, to pick up pizzas just now, and Bobby Z was on the telly (Fox Soccer Channel) -- delayed broadcast of the Fulham-Tottenham game.

Small world.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
bbc said:
Fulham goal: Fulham striker Bobby Zamora enhances his England claims yet further, holding off the challenge before slamming the finish into the bottom corner.

1543: GOALFLASH Fulham 2-0 Notts County (Zamora)

:clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

The case that BZ only plays well/scores when Andrew Johnson isn't playing is shirley proven beyond a shadow of a doubt!?

Johnson is a greed **NT.

I am surprised Bobby has landed one on the little shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here