Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora starts

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Harewood goal ruled out. Come on West Ham.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
did bobby want anymore crap shots in the first half? looks abit lacking to me, needs a good run of games...shame its the end of the season now :D

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If that#s the best Pardew can do at firing them up for the semis looks like it might not be too long before 'Arry's back in charge aye? :wave:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
That Zamora bloke isnt very good is he...

I suppose, if we were desperate...we could take him of their hands for say £100,000? Not sure if he's worth it though.

I reckon he only plays well wearing a Brighton crest. Therefor Westham should field him wearing a brighton shirt. Could this be arranged? if so, sit back and watch the 50 yarders loop into the top corner!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Wozza said:
Bobby off. He was pants, frankly.

Did you think he was that good? I'm not so sure.

Zamora must be gutted Cardiff didn't get to the play-offs. He never has any trouble scoring against us.....

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
how many times do u think he's wished he was wearing the stripes at the withdean this season?

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Soton Seagull said:
1-0 Ipswich. They played music though to celebrate the goal. Is it just me or does antone else find it cringeworthy. If the Seagulls ever do that, I may have to do away games only!

Hate it with a passion, had the same thought about if Brighton ever do it

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
saltash seagull said:
how many times do u think he's wished he was wearing the stripes at the withdean this season?
None because Paul Brooker isn't here, they were such a good team, Brooker made so many of Bobby's goals!

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Zamora was awful and looked like he was completely lacking in confidence and didn’t seem to be putting any effort in.

That said I really don’t get West Ham. They have a team that must be the envy of most managers at that level. To have a strike force that has Zamora, Connolly and Harewood and a midfield that has Roe-Coker, McAnuff and Etherington amongst others should be powering past teams in the First Division yet the games I have seen them on TV (Yesterday’s match and a game at home to Derby) they have looked well below par.

Only Etherington seemed to be hitting any form yesterday. That said Pardew does have a history of bottling it when the pressure is on.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Zamora looks very much like he is missing Brighton.

If we go up can we bring him back to his spiritual home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here