Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora rejected Palace....

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
The reason he turned them down is that Albion have made a bid for him, due to a new investor joining the club and wanting Bobby back to play alongside Leon. Well, we can but dream can`t we?:clap2:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If that's true, that's an incredible thing the boy's done there. It's one thing turning down a move to the Premiership if you know it's only a matter of time until the next offer, but that isn't the case with Bobby.

His stock is probably as low in transfer market terms as at any point since he joined us, and he may not get another crack at the top flight. Truly heroic - with a sprinking of career suicide.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Both Ashton and Zamora have told Dowie where to stick it now :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yorkie said:
What he said.

He is still a 'Seagull' at heart. My framed shirt is still on the wall :)
word.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
_wilka_ said:
Surely West Ham have more chance of Premiership football next season as well :D :lolol:

Are you the site joker now :jester: :jester: :jester: :lolol:

I'm still very hopeful for Bobby. He's had a shit time with us in the last year but he hasn't exactly set the place alight. He's had chances to impress time and time again but more often than not, he's failed.
However, the way we've been playing as a team, he hasn't exactly been given the supply by our shite midfield.

I hope he comes good...best of luck Bobby :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here