Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora off to Hull

B-Rad

Jan 22, 2009
Milton Keynes
This is weird, was talking to my Dad about Bobby last night saying i would expect/really hope to see him back here before the end of his career(obviously before he was too past it). Would be great to see him back for the first year at Falmer, really make that first year a successful one on the pitch as well as revelling in the fact we actually have a home.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I still genuinely believe that at some point of bobbys career he will once again don the stripes of blue and white,perhaps just for 1 season but i think it will happen.

myself and a few pals have been saying this for a while

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I really hope he comes back but will probably take a few seasons yet...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I reckon BZ would be happy ish to go to Hull as it keeps him in the premier league as he is pretty near to being a championship player I would guess.

As for coming back to us, the first season at Falmer he'll be 30. If we're in the championship then it wouldnt suprise me at all

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I
As for coming back to us, the first season at Falmer he'll be 30. If we're in the championship then it wouldnt suprise me at all

Will he be good enough for us then though?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I bet he has always wanted to play for Hull...........since he was a kid even :laugh:

Still - 2 years there and he can join us at Falmer for a knock-down fee

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Imagine how good he'd be if he signed for us now! The football league may as well just promote us.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
BZ was/is hampered by playing with Andrew 'Greedy bastard' Johnson, who is happy to receive the ball, but not too keen on repaying the compliment...

BZ played off him and supplied many assists, without getting too many chances himself...

As the main striker in most teams, with good service, he'd do the bizzo no probs...

Just wonder if Hodgson would rock the boat, unless he has a target himself?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it my imagination or has Zamora been out injured longer and longer every season? I guess what I am asking is, is he becoming a sicknote?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
:cry: don't do it bobby, hull are scum, they don't deserve to be a team. There manager is an utter **** but some of there fans make him look ok. Hull fans should burn :rant:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Once he signs for Hull he will be accepting his Premier career is near the end. It could be that when his 2 year contract is up both Hull and the Albion will be in the Championship.

Don't forget that he was cheated of a goal against Man U when Fulham beat them and that the BBC report stated that he tormented the United defence (or words to that affect).

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Wish him the best of luck if he does go to hull and hes premier league career will be coming to an end if he does sign for them

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Wish him the best of luck if he does go to hull and hes premier league career will be coming to an end if he does sign for them

By the looks of that gav1901 is from the middle east and has yet to grasp our language and it's grammer. :lolol:

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Is it my imagination or has Zamora been out injured longer and longer every season? I guess what I am asking is, is he becoming a sicknote?
When he and Tevez were keeping West Ham up he had a knee problem, hardly trained, and had injections to play in every game. That caused him to miss most of the next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here