Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora not to popular

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Interesting that they are blaming the newcomer for a team which - at best - is mediocre for Division 1. Went up there on NFD for West Ham v Walsall, and Bobby was the best striker of the four by a country mile. West Ham played better in the second half basically because Michael Carrick started playing well. And he did play very well.

Aside from that, they need to look at places other than Bobby for their problems.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does this sound like a description of the BZ we all loved? All this abuse must come as a culture shock to him, hope he's got a strong enough character to prove them wrong. 30,000 people getting on your back can't help your game

"Ive said he is crap all along and we never should have sold Defoe what an awful deal that was, get rid of a 1st class striker who was a moaning little sh*t but still banged in loads of goals for a 3rd rate striker who is a moaning big sh*t and could'nt hit a barn door from 2 yards eerrrrrmmmmmmm dont see the sence in that to be honest."

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He always was the sort of player who would be either completely quiet or brilliantly effective - it all depends on the sort of service he's receiving. Pardew - being the Palace/Reading fuckwitt that we know him to be - probably doesn't have a clue how to get the best out of him.

Albion Rob

Anyone know Bobby's email address? Imagine that landing in his inbox!!

What a bunch of tossers. Talk about condemning the boy before he has had a trial.

4 golas in 11 games seems ok to me for a bloke that has played little first team football.

f*** them Bobby, get yourself back down here, son.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It also sounds like he's developed a Premiership attitude to go with his 2nd Division talent, flouncing off when he was subbed. Pardew won't stand for that sort of crap.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Albion Rob said:

What a bunch of tossers. Talk about condemning the boy before he has had a trial.

4 golas in 11 games seems ok to me for a bloke that has played little first team football.

Not like our reaction to David Lee of course :angel:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Does anyone get the feeling bobby will pull on an albion shirt again one day ?

I don't think we have seen the last of him :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Zamora or Knight

= Knight :bigwave:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd prefer to have Zamora and Knight thanks. West Ham are welcome to Lee and Pitcher though.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Is it something about London that makes nearly all of the capital teams supporters arrogant bastards? Arsenal fans think they're one of the greatest teams in Europe, Tottenham fans think they should be in the Champions League every season and West Ham fans who think that every other team in Division 1 should just roll over and let them win.
They've got a striker there that every other team in Division 1 would like to have, yet they moan on about him being "shit" and "useless" because he's only scored 4 goals in 11 games. I'm sure they moaned about Defoe, moaned about Kanoute, moaned about pretty much everybody except Bobby Moore.
They should face the facts. They are a mid-table Premiership side AT BEST. Please God can they stay in Division 1 and we go up. I'd love it if our little club turned them over at the Bowling ground.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Please God can they stay in Division 1 and we go up. I'd love it if our little club turned them over at the Bowling ground.
I can see them finishing outside the top 6. I reckon the chance of us seeing them next season is about 1 in 4.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here