Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora "I want to return to Brighton at some point"

First game at Falmerin the Championship, would you like to see Zamora up front?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
By the time he'd be willing to come back to us (3 years?) I expect us to be establishing ourselves in the Championship with quality young strikers. If he's happy to play a bit part as an impact sub for his experience, I can see a place for him other than that he'd be better off going back to Bristol Rovers and trying to get into their 1st team. Something he couldn't manage last time he was there :lolol:

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
No thanks.
He's proved in the Premier League these last few years that he's just not a natural goalscorer. Most of his goals at the Albion were largely tap-ins, served up on a plate by Watson (he even admits as much himself). The team carried him week-in week-out down here, he was lazy and lethargic, and he no longer has youth on his side either. Poor in the air, poor first touch, inconsistant finishing and his hold up play was quite frankly laughable.

We've got Dickinson now, who is only going to get better and better. We have no need for Zamora.

What a :tosser: you are.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Zamora is a legend and I would love him back.....but Mickey Adams keeps coming to mind and I fear if he came back he would have such high expectations!

You never go back I think Bobby should remember this!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Just for the record, Easy 10`s 2 main posts are wind ups!!!! Are people that silly.? Easy 10 would have bobsy back tomorrow and so would virtually all of us. It wont happen though until he`s virtually finished his career if at all, cos I suspect he`s on around 20-30k a week, which, despite our new found solvency(?!) via mr bloom, is miles too much for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here