Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Zamora has signed a 2yr deal

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
2 years pah! I see yours, and raise you 'an option to extend to a 3rd.'

This is, after all, the 1990's, and that's how 'modern' football rolls.

Kosh

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
EE, Vodafone or O2? iPhone 6 or 6 plus? I'm reckon he's going with a 6 plus on O2 myself.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Thought about sueing the Bristol electro outfit Kosheen lately? #absolute sauce

Now cheeky, I've given some serious consideration to that very question - but then I thought that would be akin to people called Margery suing Flora. These things often snowball, I don't want to be a nexus for this sort of thing. I am nobody. Indeed.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
At the risk of receiving abuse I was told a little while ago that Bobby was looking for a two year deal and the club were only looking at one so maybe that is what the OP is referring to. My source is a friend of Bobby's from his first time here and they have kept in touch on and off since then. I tend not to ask much about it from him since it must be annoying and haven't spoken to him since the on off news broke over the weekend although I am tempted.
I guess we will all have to wait and see, but I am with the club on this, with his recent playing record if this is anywhere near true.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I have a feeling he won't be posting on this thread for a few days. Or on any others.

The bans used to be a lot longer for posting wind up threads during transfer windows, but I suppose the OP could have fluked this one and be correct.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At the risk of receiving abuse I was told a little while ago that Bobby was looking for a two year deal and the club were only looking at one so maybe that is what the OP is referring to. My source is a friend of Bobby's from his first time here and they have kept in touch on and off since then. I tend not to ask much about it from him since it must be annoying and haven't spoken to him since the on off news broke over the weekend although I am tempted.
I guess we will all have to wait and see, but I am with the club on this, with his recent playing record if this is anywhere near true.

Yes - pls text him! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here