Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora Dates Emmerdale Actress

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
adele_silva1.jpg

Looks as if Bobby has lent her the Albion black away kit, how sweet.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
adele_silva002.jpg

Here is one of her in the red kit, but I can't find one of her in either the stripes or this years banana effort

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
BrightonBird said:
Depends on the person :lolol: I wouldn't go out with someone just because they were famous/rich/could help establish my own career, etc (apart from Justin Timberlake!!!)

I can't obviously say that's what this bird is doing (who the feck is she again) but it's quite likely.

Men are interested in only one thing most of the time, but that's a different story! :jester: :p

Yep - going out with the fourth-choice Spurs striker is gonna do her career no end of good.....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
BrightonBird said:
Wasn't he also going out with some 17 year old girl about a year ago?

Sorry but this girl is beautiful and wouldn't be going out with him if he wasn't a footballer playing for a premiership side.:angry: Lets face it, Bobby isn't the most attractive bloke in the world.

Bitter:jester:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
At least he's made it to the big-time now.

He can relax and start scoring goals now the serious business of getting a model girlfriend is out of the way.:clap:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
At least he's made it to the big-time now.

He can relax and start scoring goals now the serious business of getting a model girlfriend is out of the way.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here