Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora Dates Emmerdale Actress

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
The fame seems to have gone to his head (only joking Sir Bob), reported in the Sun this week Zamora is dating ex-Emmerdale actress Adele Silva who he met aparentely whilst "partying".

Here she is pictured on a lads mag cover (on the right) with page 3 model Jackie Degg. Very nice too.

cover_sm.jpg

Wasn't he also going out with some 17 year old girl about a year ago?

Sorry but this girl is beautiful and wouldn't be going out with him if he wasn't a footballer playing for a premiership side.:angry: Lets face it, Bobby isn't the most attractive bloke in the world.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
He was going out with a 17 year old, they split up when he went to Spurs.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What Zammo does wth hisprivate life is his business, nobody elses.

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
Agreed

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:
What Zammo does wth his private life is his business, nobody elses.

That's right.

And of course, who believes a word the Sun says anyway?

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
I worked with Adele in my other life as a globe trotting luvvie. Very sweet, and loved sunbathing as I recall. name drop of the year?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BrightonBird said:
Sorry but this girl is beautiful and wouldn't be going out with him if he wasn't a footballer playing for a premiership side.:angry: Lets face it, Bobby isn't the most attractive bloke in the world.
Thats a bit harsh BB.
Are you saying that women are such shallow creatures as to judge a man purely by his looks and nothing else ? I am shocked and appalled at this revelation. I'm just glad men don't judge women by the same criteria.

You'll be telling us that men are only interested in womens tits next.

Easy 10 said:
Thats a bit harsh BB.
Are you saying that women are such shallow creatures as to judge a man purely by his looks and nothing else ? I am shocked and appalled at this revelation. I'm just glad men don't judge women by the same criteria.

You'll be telling us that men are only interested in womens tits next.

Depends on the person :lolol: I wouldn't go out with someone just because they were famous/rich/could help establish my own career, etc (apart from Justin Timberlake!!!)

I can't obviously say that's what this bird is doing (who the feck is she again) but it's quite likely.

Men are interested in only one thing most of the time, but that's a different story! :jester: :p

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
maxim_pic_296.

I am sure they like each other for sparkling wit and personality, so don't be cruel

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BrightonBird said:
Depends on the person :lolol: I wouldn't go out with someone just because they were famous/rich/could help establish my own career, etc (apart from Justin Timberlake!!!)

I can't obviously say that's what this bird is doing (who the feck is she again) but it's quite likely.

Men are interested in only one thing most of the time, but that's a different story! :jester: :p

Methinks you've dated the wrong sort of man. It may come as a bit of a shock to you but not all men have their brains in their groin.

bhaexpress said:
Methinks you've dated the wrong sort of man. It may come as a bit of a shock to you but not all men have their brains in their groin.

Well yes your right there. Oh well, hometime now! I'll go home and think about life with a bottle of wine:jester:

bhaexpress said:

Well yes your right there. Oh well, hometime now! I'll go home and think about life with a bottle of wine:jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
oh i remember her

very nice , well done bobby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here