at home
The volley from the edge of the area against Exeter(???) at Withdean - saw

The chip at Bury - didn't see.

:down: :cry: :bigwave:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Best I saw - left foot volley from the edge of the area at home versus Halifax - West Goal - incredible.

Best I olnly saw on telly - chip from near the half way line away at Bury - superb.

Papa

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Halifax...that was the one, not Exeter! :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I didn't see the Halifax goal (have only seen the video clip on the official site)

I saw the lovely chip at Molineux last November ( and have the tape of the whole match)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
1. That chip against Bury.
2. Screamer v Halifax, even though my view was blocked by everyone standing up, and me not doing so in time.
3. League Cup match v Wimbledon. Took the ball down in his stride and blasted it past the keeper. Very under-rated goal.

Too many others to mention.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Same as others ........

best seen: Halifax at home.

best missed: Halifax away.

Although the best received was surely away at Posh to almost seal promotion from Division Two. Back early from injury, missed an early penalty, then swivelled and volleyed into the goal in front of his adoring public. What a moment when we saw Zamora coming out on the pitch for a warm-up at Posh.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
The goal against Ipswich when he cut inside and curled it into the top corner was nice but the Van Basten style volley against Hailfax was the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here