Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
He’s sounding desperate to me. No way will Everton be interested having spent the money they have. Looks like every potential move in the Premier League is a no go. The only way out for him now is abroad and that may not happen.
With Palace spending without selling so far this window, doesn’t look great from a financial perspective. No takers for Benteke.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This thread is likely to be more interesting today, than any of our own. :down:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No way will Zaha go on deadline day. Palace aren’t stupid to sell without a replacement

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
I heard that today his childhood club was Everton, Aston Villa, Leicester, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea or Leeds. In that order. He also had a soft spot for Newcastle, West Ham, Southampton, Wolves and Man City. And of course he misses his happy time at Manure.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Absolutely anonymous today - like the whole of last season. Only played well first few games when window was open after publicly stating he wants to leave. The arrogance of the prick! Would hate him at my club - taking the piss!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Scored a penalty and moaned a lot, other than that nada.

I can't do with the fake sound so have the natural sound and he was very, very clearly heard telling the lino that he "makes silly decisions".

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It looked like we didn't bother marking him to me. Once he did a successful (spot) kick he seemed to think he was done for the day. If the newly haircutted old woman wants a tune out of him, he should start subbing him off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here