Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Zaha will only be playing if he can escape from Wayne's pocket in time! :D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No he isn't. He's another Shaun Wright Phillips/Lua Lua type. All trickery and no end product. Orlandi and David Lopez have more technical ability in their little finger than Zaha.

I thought he looked like an Emile Heskey with a step over.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ish. Heskey was a far more effective player though - as he has a brain.

He seemed to spend a lot of time berating the ref and linesman. I wonder if he was trying to impress the Man U scout which was there to keep a check on him?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I won't boo him in England top, although if he does something to justify a boo other than playing for palace (diving for a last min penalty on Sunday) I may

Being a Manc Scum player perhaps?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No Zaha for this game.

Did word get back to Old Trafford via Selhurst Park about the state of the pitch at The Amex ? Sir Alex wouldn't want one of his protégés to injure themselves with all those divots , bumps , bare patches , grooves and the special grass that makes a football lose its bounce if it is raining.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Are our tickets loaded onto our ST cards for this game? I imagine they are as I only received one in the post (for a non-ST friend)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If we want the Amex to continue to attract FA fixtures, I think we may have to put club loyalties to one side on these occasions. Even if it means cheering Manchester United players should they deserve it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are our tickets loaded onto our ST cards for this game? I imagine they are as I only received one in the post (for a non-ST friend)

My confirmation said the ticket is, and I haven't received a ticket yet.

If not it'll mean pointless grief at the turnstile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here