Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha - front page news

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Yet another piece of trash who has absolutely no place in this country , what the **** is he doing here ? He came from ivory coast a former French colony , why come here ? We know the answer , and its **** all to do with tolerance are any of the crap that the Herr tubthumpers of this world will spout from the safety of genteel hove, London is full of dog turds like this ,hence my move to haywards heath, twenty years time they'll be in sussex , just watch the amount of you lot changing your tune then.

Mind you, the tabloids still clearly have influence....

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Yet another piece of trash who has absolutely no place in this country , what the **** is he doing here ? He came from ivory coast a former French colony , why come here ? We know the answer , and its **** all to do with tolerance are any of the crap that the Herr tubthumpers of this world will spout from the safety of genteel hove, London is full of dog turds like this ,hence my move to haywards heath, twenty years time they'll be in sussex , just watch the amount of you lot changing your tune then..

Well he's been here since he was a kid, so expulsion is not an option. Perhaps a visit to the tranquillity of your Mid-Sussex enclave may teach him some values and standards

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well he's been here since he was a kid, so expulsion is not an option. Perhaps a visit to the tranquillity of your Mid-Sussex enclave may teach him some values and standards
So what if he's been here since he was a kid ? Perhaps if your mono cultural enclave starts filling up with lovable rogues like him your opinion might not be so charitable.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yet another piece of trash who has absolutely no place in this country , what the **** is he doing here ? He came from ivory coast a former French colony , why come here ? We know the answer , and its **** all to do with tolerance are any of the crap that the Herr tubthumpers of this world will spout from the safety of genteel hove, London is full of dog turds like this ,hence my move to haywards heath, twenty years time they'll be in sussex , just watch the amount of you lot changing your tune then.

I was wondering where you'd been and then BANG, you're back.

As I pointed out last time I don't live in "genteel Hove." I now "spout my crap" from a multi-cultural (mainly Sunni-Islam) hot bed and as I also pointed out (and you repeatedly failed to acknowledge) Frau Tubthumper works in a school with 60 (yes sixty) different nationalities. Not bad for someone who allegedly choose the safety of white/leafy/mono-culture of Sussex because London was too ethnic. And to think its you that accuses me of spouting crap.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So what if he's been here since he was a kid ? Perhaps if your mono cultural enclave starts filling up with lovable rogues like him your opinion might not be so charitable.

:clapclap:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Great timing, should hopefully unsettle him before Friday.

Though with the Dunk and Barker thing next week, if we do get to the final theres going to be a lot more attention on that.

And it seems 1 poster on this topic has similar views to what the BNP want.......

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I was wondering where you'd been and then BANG, you're back.

As I pointed out last time I don't live in "genteel Hove." I now "spout my crap" from a multi-cultural (mainly Sunni-Islam) hot bed and as I also pointed out (and you repeatedly failed to acknowledge) Frau Tubthumper works in a school with 60 (yes sixty) different nationalities. Not bad for someone who allegedly choose the safety of white/leafy/mono-culture of Sussex because London was too ethnic. And to think its you that accuses me of spouting crap.

It speaks volumes that you find a school with sixty different nationalities so out of the ordinary , let's see where you end up after your brief sojourn in Berlin .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Great timing, should hopefully unsettle him before Friday.

Though with the Dunk and Barker thing next week, if we do get to the final theres going to be a lot more attention on that.

And it seems 1 poster on this topic has similar views to what the BNP want.......
If what the BNP want is for us to deport foreign criminals , whatever age they are , or were when they pitched up here, and close our borders so that every piece of flotsam and jetsam from around the world can't just turn up and claim to be fleeing persecution then yes I do, hows social cohesion in Eastbourne these days ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It speaks volumes that you find a school with sixty different nationalities so out of the ordinary , let's see where you end up after your brief sojourn in Berlin .

First, poor reply. Second, who said I found it out of the ordinary? That's you jumping to yet even more conclusions. In fact, it's more you scrapping the barrel for a reply than jumping to a conclusion. I guess, in your tiny mind, I am now counting down the days until I move back to white leafy Sussex? Because this it how it works with your ludicrous arguments. Just face facts; some of us don't mind having non-white people as neighbours.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
First, poor reply. Second, who said I found it out of the ordinary? That's you jumping to yet even more conclusions. In fact, it's more you scrapping the barrel for a reply than jumping to a conclusion. I guess, in your tiny mind, I am now counting down the days until I move back to white leafy Sussex? Because this it how it works with your ludicrous arguments. Just face facts; some of us don't mind having non-white people as neighbours.
No I very much doubt you are counting the days , the very fact you have the choice where you live ensures this is so.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You did, or why would you post " sixty, yes sixty different nationalities " ??

Jesus. Of course Bushy, your pea-brain knows what I'm thinking more than I do.

For your benefit: you have spent the past 5 years accusing me of running from London to a white enclave. I now live in a diverse city. Had I said my wife works in a school with 2 nationalities it would not have much impact. Arguably 10 wouldn't either. But I feel 60 does. It was highlighted for impact, not because it is extraordinary. Why would a multi-cultural school in a multi-cultural city be extraordinary?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No I very much doubt you are counting the days , the very fact you have the choice where you live ensures this is so.

So why do you believe my Teutonic sojourn will be brief?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
What a load of crape using bebo from 4 years ago and a video they've allegedly see but fail to link for us to see. I don't like the fella, but this isn't fair or decent journalism. I'd lol if his brother sues them...

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
My opinion has nothing whatsoever to do with the tabloids, it comes from first hand experience of being surrounded by this scum where I lived, something you and countless other " free thinkers " on here wouldn't be able to understand.

There are scum everywhere, race and colour is irrelevant. I'm sure there are many estates you could live on that are a blank canvass of the lilly white faces of indigenous scum.

But then again, at least it's our scum, eh ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
There are scum everywhere, race and colour is irrelevant. I'm sure there are many estates you could live on that are a blank canvass of the lilly white faces of indigenous scum.

But then again, at least it's our scum, eh ?
Simplistic but yes, our scum that we've already got and can they rid of, of why import more of the same.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton

and...... ?

We do have a plural form of mono culture in this country. It isn't the best way. But what Herr Tubthumper is saying is the same as me. You have good, you have bad folk- and that is it. My next door neighbour is Taiwanese, she is going home in a month or so. Whilst that may be sweet music to many an ear, I'm gutted, as we have dared to become good friends over the years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here