• give Zaha sympathetic applause

Votes: 48 57.8%
  • give Zaha dogs abuse

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • watch and do nothing

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can you take a look at how the vote stands and get off your high horse please?

Glad to see voting currently overwhelmingly backs civilised behaviour over twattish tribalism.

you're being silly as well now, this is a Brighton internet message board, check the millions of posts, it is NOT representitive of real life, In reply to a hypothetical situation you can reply in any way you like you are under no obligation to tell the truth, I really want to know what the obsession is with Palace fans on here stirring it up saying WE'RE obsessed, what are they doing on here If that's not obsession, I have no interest what so ever in what the lemons on BBS have to say

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
[MENTION=25616]Nathaniel10[/MENTION] not sure if you are aware but Palarse have their own forum, think its called bss or something, you should check it out

The point is that there is even a pathetic 'survey' on such a pointless subject. If Palace fans are doing similar then they are as dumb as you lot. I dont care what the outcome of your pathetic 'survey' is.

What is the point of it?

You need to lighten up fella - you are in danger of taking over from Seaside as the biggest gamesmaker bellend on here. You are doing yourself and your Club no favours.

I assume you come on here to see what others think of Palace as you only seem to comment on Palace threads. However, you seem to want to dictate what others post. You're not happy with attendance posts , you don't like discussions on Palace players - perhaps we could set up a special section for you where a few Albion posters can blow smoke up your arse - there are a few of them around.

You need to lighten up fella - you are in danger of taking over from Seaside as the biggest gamesmaker bellend on here. You are doing yourself and your Club no favours.

I assume you come on here to see what others think of Palace as you only seem to comment on Palace threads. However, you seem to want to dictate what others post. You're not happy with attendance posts , you don't like discussions on Palace players - perhaps we could set up a special section for you where a few Albion posters can blow smoke up your arse - there are a few of them around.

Amen to that brother, I was getting worried for a minute I thought i'd logged on a 'Soccer AM' message board by mistake

Looks for 'Pot Kettle Black' smilie.....

I knew you would reply to the blowing smoke up Palace posters arses remark :lolol:

Can't wait for your next thread on the length of your turds :yawn:

By the way El Pres - can you change Nathaniel10 avatar? - as the bloke is smiling

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's a ridiculous scenario, and one that would simply never, ever happen.

It will be Adam El Abd that leaves diver boy in a mangled, crumpled mess.

It's a ridiculous scenario, and one that would simply never, ever happen.

It will be Adam El Abd that leaves diver boy in a mangled, crumpled mess.

Sorry Bozza but AEA has gone to join Gus at London Orient in my make believe world.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Wow - More Zaha threads from you guys. Its becoming a bit of an obsession now fellas. The boy is a big talent but remember he is only a kid and yes he has probably tried to con refs into giving decisions but on the flip side I have seen the boy smashed to pieces and given no protection from refs so its 2 way.

I find it sad that you would be offering abuse to a player who may have a serious injury - rivalry aside I would never lower myself to that if one of your boys picked up a nasty one.

Its just a game and we just happen to have produced a little gem and yes we know he will be making his big move soon but he will go with our blessing.

What a player! - lets just enjoy such homegrown talent.

Some of you guys on here are quite pathetic

Taking the effort to sign up for and post on an Albion site and you call us obsessed :lolol:
If we are all such "cretins", you could always just piss off back under your rock and not have to deal with the naughty people online? Just a suggestion.

another hypothetical one eh? here's one for you, what would you do if the sea was orange juice? try asking that one, see how many are offended by the hypothetical answers

178954_397179426990960_1620995006_n.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There does seem to be an obsession with our Wilf though with you lot.

Why is that?

No different to your fans obsession with gay sex, and our "plastics".

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Depends, generally A but if he has a massive **** all game probably C and if his antics have resulted in a couple of very light penalties probably B, heat of the moment and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here