glad he's doing it at the top level
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
Cheers
Bobby

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Springal said:
2125: Reports claim that Arsenal's Sol Campbell, who was substituted at half-time against West Ham, got changed and left Highbury without watching the second half.

:wave:

How he can do that is beyond me, his defending for both goals was awful! He can't have any complaints at being subbed!

Dandyman

In London village.

woodster

Jul 18, 2003
Why, oh why, oh why did BZ have to sign for West Ham (part from the fact he is a fan of course), because it sickens me to think how much they all moaned about him a few months ago.

The boy IS a quality premshite centre forward, and what makes it worse is his twat of a manager.

Pardew - you are a wanker!!

:smokin:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
BUTTERBALL said:
I remember going on there last year after we had won there and they were slagging him off something rotten. Even their fans in the scummy pub up the road were saying things like "hope he fucks off back to Brighton". West Ham fans are notoriously fickle so he has done really well to win them over and at last is proving his ability.

Something about an pot and a kettle spring to mind....

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The man is f***ing sensational.

Zamora for England. FACT.

Jul 20, 2003
dwayne said:
what a goal!!!!!:clap2:

cooly despached - the defence were lacking, but he slotted it away with APLOMB

a groovy kinda goal

almost langourous in it's delivery

Jul 20, 2003
I've been informed reliably that he's scored in more than half of the games he's started for West Ham

though he was a bit good

he's the old CKR

From The Age:

Arsenal's domestic troubles intensified with a 3-2 home defeat by London rivals West Ham.

Nigel Reo Coker and Bobby Zamora both took advantage of errors by Sol Campbell to put the Hammers two-up completely against the run of play.

Campbell was also at fault on the Hammers' second, failing to close down Bobby Zamora before the striker curled a shot round Lehmann.

Well done BZ :thumbsup:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Something about an pot and a kettle spring to mind....

Good call BAG :)

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
woodster said:
Why, oh why, oh why did BZ have to sign for West Ham (part from the fact he is a fan of course), because it sickens me to think how much they all moaned about him a few months ago.

The boy IS a quality premshite centre forward, and what makes it worse is his twat of a manager.

Pardew - you are a wanker!!

:smokin:

Tis a terrible thing is envy :salute: :bigwave:

:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here