Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssss!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
We did to them what Rushden did to us on Easter Monday. The perfect way to approach the first leg, playing away from home. When Andy King was interviewed afterwards he couldn't bring himself to say a good word about us, yet our tactics made him look very naive and his 'star' strikers look like donkeys. Roll on Thursday

For me, McGhee has come into his own over the last few games and his approach was spot on yesterday.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
We was lucky,but thats what is needed in these huge games and you must keep it tight at the back and our gameplay worked.
:smokin:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Herne Hill Seagull said:
To quote Jimmy Sirrell,

"If ye dinnae score, ye dinnae win..."

How Swindon missing their chances is our fault is quite beyond me. Go there, stop them playing their game, defend as if your life depends on it and nick a goal to win. I call that a successful game plan. Everybody applauds when one of the big boys does it, in Europe say. What are we supposed to do? Pile forward like the Light Brigade, 'coz failing to do so ain't 'entertaining'. I don't know about you lot, but I was pretty f***ing entertained yesterday. :drink:

I only hope King's got even more to say for himself between now and Thursday night. He's doing half McGhee's job for him - keep it up, you big mouthed git. :clap:

Quality, couldn't have put it better myself.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Spiros said:
our tactics made him look very naive and his 'star' strikers look like donkeys. Roll on Thursday

For me, McGhee has come into his own over the last few games and his approach was spot on yesterday.

That posts deserves at least three :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: !

Spot on, McGhee tatically annihilated Swindon. We knew we had a quality defence, so built from the back. Got a chance took it. Swindon simply wont survive in Div 1, if they have chances like they did yesterday and still fail to covert. Brighton however have proved they can cope with pressure and take their chances! Thats a Division 1 outfit I tell ye!

They have a good attack we have a good defence.

We have a manager who understands how players minds work and that was the difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here